This user hasn't shared any biographical information
Posted in Uncategorized on October 6, 2012
It’s funny how everyone wants to save the environment by using Green Energy, which is expensive and would take years to recoup the money spent to development, but they want to save the environment for future generations, but they don’t care that the future generation will be broke, won’t be able to afford any type of energy. We have the resources here in the United States, but our government is not allowing us to be energy independent, which would create jobs for American people. But the administration allows other countries, for example Brazil, to drill our oil and sell it back to us. How does this make sense? Their reason is because it isn’t environmentally safe, but I guess it’s safe if some else drills our oil and sell it back to us. WHY are we allowing this, WHY are people so ass backwards in their thought process?
Posted in 2012 Election on October 4, 2012
Written on Thursday, October 4, 2012 by Chris Gadsden
- Czars: In a move that stinks of the USSR, one of obama’s first actions was to appoint more than 30 individuals to control various aspects of American society. While no such appointments were ever allowed in the Constitution or Founding Documents, obama steamrolled the other branches of government and established his puppets in power.
- Non-Recess Appointments: Contrary to law and established Congressional procedures, obama appointed union crony Richard Cordray and other union thug attorneys to the NLRB with no Congressional approval, though they were in session.
- Auto Union Bailout: As a payoff/bribe to unions, obama guided the auto union bailout of GM and Chrysler. While proof has recently arisen to show non-union employees were left out in the cold, taxpayer money was used to prop up auto unions, even going so far as to ignore other creditors and give those unions a controlling share in the floundering makers. Enjoy your taxpayer-subsidized steaming pile of Volt, everybody!
- Obamacare: A partisan social program that a majority of citizens do not want yet, through illegal bribes, lies and arm-twisting, socialized medicine was passed. The true costs of the program, if not reversed, will cripple our country and destroy the best medical system in the world.
- Oil Drilling: Ignoring a federal judge ruling that stated the policy was illegal, the obama regime shut down oil drilling in the Gulf and drove the oil platforms to other parts of the world. Under the guise of environmental protection, oil exploration by American companies was crippled. If guarding the planet was the intent however, why did the government under obama’s direction then loan billions to Brazil, Mexico and other nations to drill in the EXACT SAME waters? [Answer: It is another way to hamstring “evil” America and spread our wealth to less-productive nations.] This is in addition to the illegal extortion of $20B from BP Oil following the oil spill disaster.
- Through obama’s directives, the EPA has illegally set arbitrary carbon emission standards that will further cripple American industry.
- Political offices and appointments being awarded to financial backers of obama is in such an uncharted realm it should boggle one’s mind.
- If the man sitting in the Oval Office does not matter, how has obama managed to increase the national debt in just three years by over 50%?
- obama phones, anybody? obama unilaterally wiped away the work requirements section of the Welfare Reform laws devised under President Clinton, allowing individuals to not even have to pretend to work to steal taxpayer money.
- obama, in direct opposition to his Oath of Office, acted for a time as UN Security Council Chair.
- Our current President, who some feel is just the same as all the others, has used his influence to support the Occupy Wall Street crowd in their un-American activities. Far worse, he ignored the Green Party (not the nutbag environmental wackjobs but the Democracy movement in Iran) as they were rounded up but has continually supported the Muslim Brotherhood uprisings throughout the Middle East, even sending in U.S. troops to help overthrow one dictator so another (far more vile and insane) ruler with obama’s approval could take control.
- A few months ago, to add more Democrat voters to the rolls/useless individuals to the welfare system, obama simply decided to enact much of the DREAM Act amnesty for illegal aliens. Although Congress had rejected the freebie to these criminals three times, obama simply moved to enact the measures.
- This is a man who is on record as fighting to have babies who survived abortions die.
- He is also the individual who attacked the Church and forced them to provide contraception against their will.
- obama and his people are currently fighting to disenfranchise our voting service men and women while he also roadblocks simple laws to fight voter fraud (thus allowing the old Democrat voter fraud tricks to continue. JFK beats Nixon anybody?)
- obama is currently attempting to circumvent the Second Amendment by negotiating a an agreement to have the U.S. abide by the UN’s Small Arms Treaty.
- While all other Presidents had the facts of their formative years in the public record, obama has hidden his entire history, regardless of the questions and anomalies. This is a President with no public record of his beliefs, stances or grades. An explanation of how he attended an all-Muslim school in Indonesia and the most expensive schools in America, and why his Social Security number should belong to a man born in Connecticut in the late 1800s has ever been given.
- obama has soured relations with some of our historically close allies. The list is too lengthy to attempt but a sample here. Remember the return of the Churchill bust? Or the time when obama gave British Trident missile codes to Russia. As for Israel, the President’s obvious loathing for the Jewish people has been made evident continually. Throw in Poland, Ukraine, the Czech Republic and a host of others.
- Our current “President” redirected NASA’s aim from space exploration to Muslim outreach….really.
- obama has made a shambles of the U.S. war effort. More men in uniform have died in his three-plus years in office than in Bush’s eight. His appeasement, lies and ineptitude have reduced our safety in the world, lessened our influence (thus giving rise to the expanding evils in Russia, the Middle East, China and elsewhere), and led to the deaths of our people around the world. Look at the lies and cover-up as Islamic flags were raised over our embassies and our diplomat’s dead body was paraded in the street.
- Solyndra and other wasteful fantasies resulted in hard earned money being stolen from the American people and presented to companies owned (and poorly run) by obama supporters and donors. This is while obama has single-handedly shut down job-making opportunities that would make the country more energy independent like the Keystone Pipeline and almost the entire coal industry.
- obama decided on his own that his Justice Department will no longer enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.
- If one is judged by the company he keeps, obama is certainly the most corrupt individual since Woodrow Wilson to hold the highest office:
- Eric Holder: Attorney General and controlling interest in the Fast & Furious scandal. Holder may as well have killed our border agent himself and obama invoked Executive Privilege to protect him. obama also instructed Holder to ignore immigration laws and not pursue illegal aliens in this country. Additionally, obama had Holder allow illegal voter suppression by the New Black Panther Party.
- The obama Administration reportedly has over three dozen tax cheats in the White House, most notably Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury!
- Tony Rezko: Slumload fundraiser and friend to obama who is now serving time for corruption. He is also the guy that sold obama the land for his house in a shady Chicago real estate deal.
- Bill Ayers: Unrepentant terrorist and obama friend and supporter (and potentially the ghost author of obama’s early books and, according to sources, the son of the man who paid to put obama through school).
- Dozens of obama fundraisers and bundlers are currently being investigated or serving time for corruption.
- “Reverend” Jeremiah Wright: 20+ years obama’s mentor, Wright is the preacher of the abominations of social justice, collective salvation and black liberation theology. Also, “God D*mn America” N’uff said.
- The list goes on and on. Contemptible individuals like Valerie Jarrett, Van Jones, David Axelrod, Robert Gibbs, Rahm Emanuel, Rod Blagojevich and others show that obama allowed the sewer-dwellers of society into the hallowed corridors of the White House.
Still think that the individual in the Oval Office is inconsequential? This is not a Democrat Vs Republican thing. I can debate Bush against Clinton any day. Bush spent too much on “compassionate” and forgot Conservative but he kept us safe. Clinton was a traditional misguided liberal who, after the midterm elections, co-opted the Republican economic ideas and was then termed a success. Good and bad in all. The problem is we now have a person in office that is systematically working to remake America into a shadow of her former self. If the press actually reported the news instead supporting their candidate, if people realized that Jon Stewart is an ignorant comedian, if people would learn that the government is not there to provide equal outcomes, we might actually reclaim this nation. Until then, unenlightened people will support the “straight ticket”, skip voting altogether, vote for some fringe nutty candidate and thus throw away their vote or, worst of all, vote to reelect the most frightening and anti-American man to ever hold the office. Still think your vote does not count?
Please check out my Conservative Consumerism and my Facebook page Conservatism by Chris Gadsden so you can be notified when new articles post.
As the sixth-great grandson of American patriot and Revolutionary War hero Christopher Gadsden, I feel it is my duty to speak fondly of America’s greatness and stand ready to defend her against all adversaries. Sadly, I must rail against the vileness and evil of the leftists, progressives, Marxist, socialists and idiots in general now threatening to destroy our great nation. If you support this aim, please spread the word.
Posted in Obama News on October 3, 2012
So … Is the Mainstream Media Planning an Apology to Richard Nixon Any Time Soon?
By William Pauwels / 3 October 2012
It seems to me the mainstream media should experience considerable guilt over its persecution of President Richard Nixon for the Watergate cover-up – while at the same time giving President Obama a complete pass for his cover-up of the murders of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three of his American colleagues.
No one died in the Watergate scandal. Four Americans died in the Libya massacre. And the failure of Hillary Clinton’s State Department to provide adequate protection for the American Consulate in Libya is a neglect of duty and responsibility beyond comprehension. Perhaps if Obama were attending White House Security Briefings on a regular basis, this negligence would have been avoided.
But even more outrageous is the dereliction of duty by our Constitutionally protected Free Press, to not take-on this cover-up. In fact, much of the mainstream media have only dimly reported on it – and have down-played it in grotesque support of Barack Obama’s re-election.
To drive President Nixon out of office because of the break-in at the Democratic Party’s National Committee offices – while cooperating with Obama in his cover-up of the murders of an American ambassador and three of his colleagues – is beyond the pale.
Think about it! Nixon is driven out of office by the Liberal-Leftist media because of a break-in cover-up – while Obama stays-on after gross negligence and the murder of four Americans is covered-up. Talk about a double standard!
Recently on Megyn Kelly’s America Live news show (Fox News) Democratic commentators Pat Caddell and Doug Schoen spoke to this situation.
Both men are outraged by the “in-the-tank-for-Obama” behavior of the mainstream news media. They feel the Constitutionally protected media have abandoned their responsibility to report the news factually, objectively, completely and in timely fashion, without bias, to the American people.
They say that this is not happening because of an effort to cover-up for Obama’s failures. For example, in the case: of the Libya massacre and subsequent deception by Secretary Susan Rice . . . of the lack of appropriate protection for our Ambassador and Consulate personnel . . . of Obama’s trip to Las Vegas for fundraising . . . of the total world-wide collapse of Obama’s foreign policy . . . of Obama’s lack of attendance at White House Intelligence Briefings . . .
of the Fort Hood massacre and Muslim connection . . . of the “Fast and Furious” Mexican gun-running debacle . . . of the Solyndra bailout fiasco . . . of the financial failure of the GM bailout, et cetera.
At last! A couple of Democrat commentators telling it like it is. Perhaps there’s hope after all!
Image: Watergate Complex, Washington, DC; courtesy; Flickr; Allen Lew from Berkeley, USA
Posted in Uncategorized on October 2, 2012
I’m having a really hard time understanding how anyone in their right mind could possible think about voting for Obama again. I’ve been posting and liking so many links daily on facebook that I just don’t know if anyone is paying attention. This election year is the most important election in my lifetime and my children’s lifetime. I have never been so disgusted in the way things are and what the government is getting away with and people just don’t care or they are not paying attention. Not sure how they can’t pay attention because it’s right there to be found as long as you don’t listen or watch the MSM.
Another thing I just don’t get is that there is so much evidence out there of the wrongs that are being done and people being killed and NO ONE is holding them accountable. If it was someone other than this Administration they would be all over it. Why don’t the American people care, what happened to this country that we have become so blind to evil within our own borders.
So in case you miss these news stories, I’m going to post them and if you choose to ignore what is the truth, then…..I just don’t know what say….I guess it makes me sad that people don’t care enough about this country to take into consideration something other than what the MSM wants you to know. Do you really want to be a fool? Because that is what they are hoping, that people won’t listen to the truth and they can destroy what this country was founded on.
My prayers are that this blog will help make a decision that will save this country.
May God Bless America!
Posted in Uncategorized on September 12, 2009
posted at 9:33 am on September 12, 2009 by Ed Morrissey
Share on Facebook | printer-friendly Last night, the media reported that the US had accepted an offer of direct talks with Iran for the first time without preconditions. The timing could not have been worse, since people across America had spent the day commemorating the deaths of 3,000 of their countrymen at the hands of the kind of radical Islamists that run Iran. Was the administration hoping to bury this in a Friday-afternoon document dump?
The United States has decided to ignore Iran’s refusal to discuss its nuclear program and instead accept a vague Iranian plan for talks on security issues as the opening gambit to draw Tehran into real negotiation.
The effort to “test” Iran’s intentions, announced on Friday, came after Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said his country is skeptical of the need for new sanctions on Iran, giving the Americans little choice but to treat seriously Iran’s latest offer.
Iran this week ruled out talks on its program, instead offering a five-page plan that it said would lay the groundwork for peace and stability in the region. The document, first posted Thursday on the Web site of ProPublica news service, made no reference to international demands that Iran suspend its efforts to enrich uranium, but did mention ending proliferation in nuclear weapons as well as a broad offer of dialogue.
Iran’s plan was disappointing but not surprising to U.S. officials, who nonetheless decided to take at face value the offer of a dialogue. Iran has insisted that the intent of its program is peaceful, but enriching uranium can be an element in building a nuclear weapon — though Tehran has not yet demonstrated it can enrich to a weapons-grade level.
This was a strange way to roll out the talks. Obama campaigned on offering this kind of direct diplomacy to Iran, so it’s not exactly a surprise to see this kind of strategy from the administration. One might have thought that the White House would hail this as a breakthrough, but on some other day than the eighth anniversary of 9/11. The late release of the agreement doesn’t help in that regard, either; it makes them look as though they know they have something to hide, rather than something to trumpet.
Aside from the remarkably tone-deaf timing, though, it’s not a surprise at all. Obama has three basic choices for policy change when it comes to Iran: go to war, increase the sanctions to attempt to change their behavior, or open direct negotiations. None of these are completely mutually exclusive, for that matter. Obama simply will not take the first option — no one can seriously think that Obama would declare war on anyone absent a military attack on the US — and Russia pulled the rug out from underneath the second option. China wouldn’t have supported more sanctions either. That meant either the status quo or an offer for direct talks.
Interestingly, this morning the Iranians offered a little give in their public position:
Iran’s foreign minister said Saturday that talks with world powers on his country’s nuclear program were a “possibility” — an apparent step up from Tehran’s offer this week to discuss only “global challenges” with the West.
Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki said he welcomed talks with the U.S. and its partners, adding that “should conditions be ripe, there is a possibility of talks about the nuclear issue.”
The remarks came on the heel’s of a decision by the United States and partner nations to accept Iran’s proposal for talks — even though Tehran had said the nuclear issue was not on the table — and indicated Iran’s eagerness for a direct dialogue.
That’s much more give than the Iranians have ever publicly offered. Do they really want to put their nuclear program on the table? Of course not. The Iranians understand that this concession by Obama and other UNSC nations will not be popular in the West, especially in the US. They want to give Obama and other leaders a piece of paper they can wave in the air while promising “peace in our time,” in order to give them enough political cover to continue.
At this point, though, there doesn’t seem to be much opportunity for success through policy change. Obama won’t go to war, and in any event a war against Iran would be a very ill-advised affair; Iran is not Iraq or Afghanistan, except in the worst possible ways for terrain and fanaticism. The rest of the world won’t tighten sanctions enough to change Iran’s course. Talks will be fruitless and will likely lull the West while Iran completes its bomb and tightens its oppression, plus it has the effect of endorsing the regime that just rigged an election and triggered a promising uprising among the Iranian people. In this case, the status quo was the better option.